Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Scrap It: PinkFresh Studio

Today I'm stopping by with two pages using the PinkFresh Studio line 'Up In The Clouds', that was added to the shop this week.

Lately I have been scrapping a lot of photos from my childhood, and the PinkFresh designs are working perfectly. Fun and bright, they blend graphic patterns with hand drawn designs for a vibrant, youthful feel.

Picture Perfect by Tracey Kinny | Dizzy Izzy Scrapbooking

My cousin and I are in our matching Cabbage Patch Kids dresses to celebrate my 6th birthday. I decided that the Dear Lizzie 'Daydreamer' stamps would work perfectly, so I used watercolour pencils to make her match, then did a bit of fussy cutting.




It's not all 80's glam for this line though, as you'll see it also lends itself to more recent photos, like these photos from my friends wedding. The touches of watercolour and gold foil journal cards and rub ons certainly add to the romantic feel.

Live & Love by Tracey Kinny | Dizzy Izzy Scrapbooking

I'm very into watercolour at the moment, but I'm even more into it when I don't have to clean up the mess and wait for it to dry!  Plus, I just LOVE their metallic washi tape, don't you?

Happy Scrapping,

Tracey xx

Supplies for 'Picture Perfect' layout: PinkFresh Studio Papers: Bird House/Star SprinklesColourblock/FeathersDiamond Cloud/Cofetti; PinkFresh Studio Foil CardsStudio PuffsWashi Tape; Dear Lizzie Daydreamer Stamps; Misc: foam tape, sequins & stamp.


Supplies for 'Live & Love' layout: PinkFresh Studio Papers: Matchstick Geo/Live and Love, Triangle Blocks/Circle AbstractDiamond Cloud/Confetti; PinkFresh Studio Foil Cards, Fresh Drops, Metallic Rub OnsWashi Tape, Misc: foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment