Monday, December 3, 2012

Goodie Box Inspiration!

So here's a little share of some of the creative things I made using the treats from our November goodie box. I love the "On Trend" papers by Crate Paper - I'm sure you can guess which ones were my absolute faves!

Ok so may note that I'm using a number of pennants and flags on my work - well as I discovered they are great for hiding little mistakes :-)

I made my paper roses using the same technique as we used in the make n take at retreat for our washi tape roses. If you want a great demo of how to make these roses with the washi tape just follow this link. http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2011/05/mixtape-flower-tutorial-by-pooi.html



I used a mask to get the spotty spray effect on the doiley. For my splatter technique I just unscrew the lid from the bottle and splatter using a flick of the wrist (note; make sure you do this part before adding the photo -lol).


Loving the new Amy Tangerine stamp (not in the box) - it takes the hard work out of thinking up a title and the date adds that journalling touch!


So in the chaos of packing I rediscovered my sewing machine - I think I still need to work on my straight stitching!


I used my cuttlebug to create this die-cut embellishment then just layered it up with some mounting tape. I had some odd bits of chipboard laying around and used them to give the page a confetti look. I sprayed the dots with some of the new Heidi Swapp mists and inked others using Prima Chalks. Then I used a bit of dimensional magic for some gloss accents.



Here's a perfect way to use up those scrappy bits. A couple of more cards to add to my stash!

Happy Scrapping

Fleur x


No comments:

Post a Comment