Monday, May 14, 2012

Product Roadtest - We Are Memory Keepers Page Protectors

So I may be a little late to this revolution - but I have just found and love the We R Memory Keepers (WRMK) page protectors, and there are many reasons why I love them.


Firstly - I am a taker of many, many photos. The photos that I've shown here are from my friend's Jaynus and Mel's wedding where I took a whopping 412 photos. There were so many great shots that I wanted to use in my album, but the thought of individually scrapping these left me feeling rather overwhelmed.

The WRMK page protectors, allowed me the oppotunity to finish scrapping the bulk of Mel's wedding in a matter of hours.



 
Secondly - I love that that WRMK mix it up - you're not restricted as to the types of photos you take. Vertical, horizontal, 4x6" or larger or smaller photos - the WRMK page protectors are really versatile. I really enjoyed being able to incorporate lots of journalling as well. Not only do I take a lot of photos but I have a lot to say!


Thirdly I know that these page protectors will go the distance. Made of ultra-clear, super heavyweight polypropylene with durable, reinforced edges. You can feel their quality as soon as you open the packet.


We will have WRMK page protectors available for sale at our upcoming retreat in May - that is, if I don't keep them all for myself!

Fleur x


1 comment:

  1. I used to buy these from Scrapbook HQ. They are brilliant for an occasion, especially where lots of (too many!) photos are taken. So pleased to hear you will be stocking them :)

    ReplyDelete